What is Network Marketing ?
Definition Network marketing is the part of MLM (Multi Level Marketing) offer best business opportunity in networking business. Network business model where independent contractors buy into a company and earn a commission on the products they sell. that it is a method of marketing that utilizes independent representatives to reach potential customers that a company otherwise would not reach with traditional online or offline marketing methods.
Network marketing programs feature a low upfront investment--usually only a few hundred dollars for the purchase of a product sample kit--and the opportunity to sell a product line directly to friend, family and other personal contacts. Most network marketing programs also ask participants to recruit other sales representatives. The recruits constitute a rep's "downline," and their sales generate income for those above them in the program.
Multi - Level Marketing :The multi-level marketing (MLM) field grows and its member companies multiply. Solicitations to join the movement seem to be everywhere. The impression accordingly grows that it is indeed the "wave of the future", a business model that is gaining momentum, growing in acceptance and legitimacy and, as its promoters claim, will eventually replace most other forms of marketing and sales. Many are led to believe the assertions that success can be found by anyone who faithfully believes in the system and steadfastly adheres to its methods and that, eventually, all of us will become MLM distributors.
Sales Organization :Salespeople may visit organizations related to things that they have a common interest in. Or they may visit organizations that they think will contain prospects but that are of no interest to them personally. For example, a financial advisor may visit a local meeting of a retired railroad worker social club in order to determine if any of its members could be considered potential clients. Or a real estate agent may attend an investment real estate club because he is both interested in investment real estate and the club offers contact with potential clients.
What is Network Marketing? The Reality… How to work MLM?Direct selling method in which independent-agents serve as distributors of goods and services, and are encouraged to build and manage their own sales force by recruiting and training other independent agents. In this method, commission is earned on the agent's own sales revenue, as well as on the sales revenue of the sales-force recruited by the agent and his or her recruits (called downline). Also called multilevel marketing (MLM), cellular marketing, or by other such names, it is a multi-billion dollar worldwide industry that distributes practically any portable item, although restricted or banned in several countries due to its history as a vehicle for consumer fraud.
No matter how you slice it, the only way you will ever build a highly profitable network marketing business is to be willing to MASTER the art and science of sales, marketing and leadership. Because MLM is form of “direct sales” and no one makes a dime until products and services are sold. It’s that way in every business, not just network marketing. So the KEY is to join a company, track down who is currently enjoying a level of success you aspire for, find out what they are doing… and simply be willing to DO the same things. Which, of course, may require you learn new skills and actually a few things (sales and marketing) you are not comfortable doing in the beginning. So what is network marketing?
- Network marketing is a career choice and a profession.
- Network marketing is a path to fame, fortune and time freedom.
- Network marketing is a leadership development platform.
- Network marking is fun, fast and exciting.
- Network marketing is a proven “million dollar” business model.
Best More Thing Of Network Marketing (MLM) :
- MLM is a business offering better opportunities for making large sums of money than all other conventional business and professional models.
- Network marketing is the most popular and effective new way to bring products to market. Consumers like to buy products on a one-to-one basis in the MLM model.
- Eventually all products will be sold by MLM, a new form of marketing. Retail stores, shopping malls, catalogues and most forms of advertising will soon be rendered obsolete by MLM.
- MLM is a new way of life that offers happiness and fulfillment. It is a means to attain all the good things in life.
- MLM is a spiritual movement.
- Success in MLM is easy. Friends and relatives are the natural prospects. Those who love and support you will become your lifetime customers.
- You can do MLM in your spare time. As a business, it offers the greatest flexibility and personal freedom of time. A few hours a week can earn a significant supplemental income and may grow to a very large income making other work unnecessary
- MLM is a positive, supportive new business that affirms the human spirit and personal freedom.
- MLM is the best option for owning your own business and attaining real economic independence.
- MLM is not a pyramid scheme because products are sold.